Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hippity Happity Birthday!

To All:

Please wish one of my very favorite people, and best friends, Sharissa Markey (you may know her as Marissa Sharkey) a very wonderfully and stupendously amazing 23rd birthday. The world is a funnier, more story filled, and more beautifully strange place with her in it. Any of you that know her are sure to agree.

Let me tell you all a short story. Picture a high school pep-rally. Now picture me in my pommer outfit getting ready in the bathroom of the school. I put on all of my embarrassing sequins and things and proceed to exit the stall. I turn to leave the bathroom when I am surprised to see a 6 foot tall bulldog standing in front of me. Rendered speechless, the only word I can articulate is, "DOG!" To which the dog (a.k.a. Marissa Sharkey) proceeds to point and answer back to me, "KAT!" And that is how Marissa and I became friends.

Special Birthday Video

Happy Birthday Friend. I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for being a part of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for an amazing birthday gift! The Kat/Dog story is my favorite.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete