Thursday, August 27, 2009

A little rap...

So since I have been absent in the blogging recently (I swear I have been spending every free moment packing for Chicago!) I thought I would write you a little rap. I know what you're thinking, "Kat raps?" Why yes, yes I do. It is a newfound interest that came after sharing some Gumby's pokey stix with a few friends who decided to show Brittany and I their free-style rapping skills. Since then Brit and I haven't been able to stop. Even Marissa gets in on it! So here you go, it's a rap about this blog.

WELCOME TOOOOO
Katillac Exploration
It's a divine sensation
that's sweeping the nation
and even Jamaicans.

I seek and I find
with open eyes and mind
then take it back and rewind
to project and define.
New thoughts are the best
you take them, read and digest.

Tales, clean spicy fun like a dish from Rick Bayless.
Good times a plethora but still you payless
than the Elles or the Cosmos.
Here you get more than BOGO's
or designers and logos.

I Hope you enjoy, though my remarks are sometimes coy.
And if my style somehow finds you amiss
I'll just have to place my faith in the abiss.
But my intent, by far, it that it brings you pure bliss.


There you have it folks. I know, I'm not the next Wale or Weezy, but I still have fun. Maybe one day I'll even get brave enough to record it and put it up here. Until then, just try to imagine a flow because I swear to you there is one!

1 comment:

  1. well you're just the cutest thing ever!


    ...which is maybe not the usual response to a rap, but it's all i can think.

    ReplyDelete